Our website address is: http://www.sheklunwastepaper.biz/.
1. How this App collects your personal information
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact someone.
When you use this App, we will collect your personal information, such as email address, phone number, during the process of user registration. In order to protect personal privacy, you should not provide any other information other than those specifically requested by this App.
2. How this App uses your personal information
(1) Send you the service information of this App through your personal information.
(2) The password retrieval function is realized through your personal information. (ignore if it doesn’t exist)
(3) This App will not provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information to any unrelated third party, unless you have obtained your permission in advance, or the third party and this App provide services for you individually or jointly, and in this After the service ends, it will be prohibited from accessing all such information, including those it had previously been able to access.
3. Personal information security
Keeping your personal data secure is of the utmost importance to us. When you register and enter personal data in this App, we encrypt this information using Secure Sockets Layer technology (SSL).
We protect the information you submit to us through generally accepted industry standards, such as firewalls, encryption, and data privacy legal requirements, both during data transmission and during data retention.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, although we use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information.
4. How long will this app keep personal information?
Generally speaking, this App will only retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purpose of collection, and will comply with the data retention period stipulated by applicable law.
5. Legal Disclaimer
We have the right to disclose your information when required by law and when the App believes that disclosure of information about you is necessary to protect the legal rights and interests of the App and/or to comply with judicial process, court order or legal process applicable to the App. Personal information.
We may disclose information about you if the App determines that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce the App’s terms and conditions or to protect our operations.
This app reserves the right to modify this policy at any time, so please check it frequently. If there are major changes to this policy, this App will notify you in the form of a message notification.
7. Privacy Issues